Monday, February 19, 2007

TOP DOG


Well guys it may have taken me a while to get round to it, but I think it's time for an update. I never really saw myself as a working dog, you know the smart haircut and all that fussy stuff (more of a dive through a hedge and into a puddle sort up till now), however the new folks are accountants so I get to hang out at the office a fair bit and wow before long I was guarding the door and of course that soon led to a client relations role as principle meeter, greeter and chief sniffer dog. It's a breeze and the tips are great and I'm even doing my bit towards global warming by recycling any scraps before they reach the bin!
I do find the computer stuff gets a bit tiring towards the end of the day and a nap is advisable between office rounds. If any dogs out there have jobs they enjoy please post a comment.


No comments: