Saturday, February 24, 2007

SLOW LEARNERS


I've been trying to teach the humans how to play a very simple game called 'fight me for the biscuit'. They are such slow learners, it's a really simple game - they throw the biscuit, I leap on it and toss it about a bit then they have to try and get it back but because I'm a super fast poodle they always loose. Now you have to admit it's not too complicated but they just don't seem to understand the concept, they stand around saying stupid things like "perhaps he's not hungry" or "he'll eat it when he's ready". What dimwits the fun is in the fight which I always win. Yesterday I even resorted to rolling on my back barking with the biscuit next to my nose (just in case they made a quick grab) and all they did was laugh and call me a crazy poodle!!

Oh well I suppose you can't win 'em all.

Wags Charlie
Posted by Picasa