Monday, March 12, 2007

CRUFTS - WOT NO POODLES!

I've been watching a bit of Crufts this weekend and usually there's quite a few poodles around, not this time, practically no coverage (don't know what's happening but I hope I haven't gone out of fashion). I've always considered myself to be a pretty hip and happening sort of dog, trendy shaggy haircut and all that sort of thing (slightly grey and rather distinguished beard). It terrifys me to think I may no longer be where it's at.

The dog who won seemed like a decent enough sort (bit over primped for my liking, but I don't suppose that was his choice) and it sounds like he is being retired from the show ring and you know that can only mean one thing - Fabulous Willy is going to get TO USE his Fabulous Willy!!!!!!

Good luck to him I say.

No comments: